Which Pest Infestations Do We Treat?
As a comprehensive pest management company, we treat a wide range of pest infestations. These include:
Pest Control Pakenham Services
At Pest Control Pakenham, we are delighted to offer you a variety of completely integrated pest management services. Our pest control services include:
- Full building pest treatment services
- Pre-purchase pest inspection services
- Pre-sale pest treatment services
- Free pest prevention tips and advice
- Residential pest control services
- Commercial pest control services
- Strata pest treatment services
- End of lease pest treatment services
- School and childcare centre pest treatment services
- Industrial pest control service
- Fumigation for flies
- Bees and Wasps pest control
- Same day pest control service
- Heat treatment service for bugs
- Post-treatment pest inspection
- Silverfish pest control service
- Wardrobe and cupboards inspection
Pest Control Treatment Process Explained
- First and foremost, our team of trained and experienced pest control technicians conduct a detailed assessment of your premises and the area around it.
- Next, our technician will evaluate and identify the underlying sources of pest infestation in your commercial or residential space. And after that, we look for structural conditions and underlying issues which are allowing these pests to infest your property.
- Once the source of the infestation is determined, our experts observe the movement and activity of pests on the premises. They work their brains tirelessly to come up with an effective treatment plan which suits your dilemma.
- Our company uses only eco-friendly and non-toxic pest treatment solutions which guarantee to eliminate pest infestations from your office and home.
- Depending on the source and type of infestation, you may or may not be able to stay inside the premises while treatment is going on.
Unlike local pest management agencies, the solutions used by our technicians are 100 percent natural. As a result, there is no foul odour after treatment preventing you from staying inside your own home or office.
Don’t Settle for Your Average Joe – Go for Professional
We understand that the rule of “one size fits all” does not apply to pest management. We understand that every case of pest control infestation is as unique as their neighbourhood. This is why we feel proud to deliver a wide range of all-inclusive pest control services.
What Sets Apart Our Team?
Every technician in our team is trained and experienced in both commercial and residential pest infestation treatment. Our highly proficient experts will treat your office or home throughout Pakenham city with highly effective and environment-friendly pest management solutions.
What Do We Specialise In?
As a part of our pest infestation treatment plan, we make sure that our technicians have specialised knowledge in a variety of pest elimination procedures. Our specialisation includes:
- Rats and mice control services
- Spider control services
- Cockroach control services
- Tick control services
- Flea control services
- Bed bugs control services
- Silverfish control services
- Earwig control services
- Borer control services
- Housefly control services
- Mosquito control services
- Carpet beetle control services
Why Choose Us?
Whether it is for residential premises or office space, Pest Control Pakenham’s professional pest management technicians take great pride in their duties. We have more than 20 years of experience in dealing with pest infestations in the Pakenham and surrounding area. Our experts go beyond the conventional and outdated practices and carry out their work with advanced methods and techniques, using the latest equipment and environment-friendly solutions to eliminate pest infestations from your office or home.
Professional pest control technicians evaluate and identify the primary causes which make your premises attractive for these pesky pests. Once they have determined the underlying issue, the study and observe the areas where their nests are concentrated.
Our experts not only effectively remove the pest infestation from its roots, but they also provide pest management tips to keep them under control and prevent them from invading again.
Call Us Today! 1800 338 554
Frequently Asked Questions
The pest treatment duration depends on the size of the room and the type of pests. These factors play a role in the determination of pest treatment duration. So it will be different for different customers. For a normal size room of 10*10 ft, our professionals will not take more than 20-30 minutes.
Yes, you should vacate the house during pest treatment. The sprayed pesticides remain in the air for sometimes which might get inside you and you will have health risks. So it will be better to remain outside.
There is no fixed place for them to die. Most of them run outside the house after the house and dies outside while others die inside in their hideouts and holes.
Location: Pakenham, VIC, Australia